The XP87B explosion proof light is rated for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D locations plus Class II, Division 1, Groups F & G locations.
- XP87B produces 1800 lumens of bright light
- Housing is Zytel super tough, corosion resistant plastic
- Rotating plastic hook will not scratch surfaces
- Reflector directs light to work surface and away from user's eyes
- Unit is provide with 50' 16/3 SOW cord from light to the power supply
- 10' 16/3 SOW cord is provided from the power supply to a NEMA 5-15P grounded plug
Dedicated Inline Power Supply
The power supply is rated for use with 120VAC-inlet power and produces 12VDC power. The transformer case is a plastic NEMA 4X watertight housing. The handle comes with no-slip grip and is also non-conductive. The fuse-protected transformer is wired directly inline on the cord. Note: In all cases the power supply and plug must be located outside the hazardous area.